DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crvp2l/future_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Future of the Kazakh Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2021" report to their offering.
The Kazakh defense market will be driven by an arms race in the region with focus on modernizing its military by procuring advanced defense systems and growing threats from domestic terrorism. In addition, the capital expenditure allocation is anticipated to average 35.5% of the total defense budget during 2017-2021 and defense equipment procurements are expected to be in the areas of military rotorcraft, air defense systems, and military transport aircraft.
- During 2012-2016, Kazakh defense expenditure registered a growth rate of -1.01%, declining from US$1.8 billion in 2012 to US$1.73 billion in 2016
- Military expenditure is anticipated to register a CAGR of 8.76% during 2017-2021, to value US$2.08 billion in 2021
- Corruption, lack of transparency, and domination of Russian companies impose challenges for the Kazakh defense market
- Demand for equipment is mainly expected to revolve around helicopters, air defense systems, and military transport aircraft during 2017-2021
Key Topics Covered:
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
4 Defense Procurement Market Dynamics
5 Industry Dynamics
6 Market Entry Strategy
7 Competitive Landscape and Strategic Insights
8 Business Environment and Country Risk
- Russian Aircraft Corporation ""MiG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crvp2l/future_of_the