STOCKHOLM, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
For the October-December period
· Net sales for the period were SEK 34.7 million (30.7).
· Operating income (EBIT) for the period was SEK 9.1 million (9.5).
· Operating margin for the period was 26 percent (31).
· Earnings after tax for the period amounted to SEK 5.6 million (7.2).
· Earnings per share, basic and diluted, for the period were SEK 0.05 (0.05).
For the January-December period
· Net sales for the period were SEK 134.5 million (125.2).
· Operating income (EBIT) for the period was SEK 24.2 million (22.9).
· Operating margin for the period was 18 percent (18).
· Earnings after tax for the period amounted to SEK 15.1 million (15.2).
· Earnings per share, basic and diluted, for the period were SEK 0.13 (0.11).
· The Board of Directors proposes that no dividend be distributed for 2015.
Significant events in the fourth quarter
· CareDx, Inc., listed on Nasdaq Global Market, USA, made a public takeover offer to the shareholders of Allenex AB to acquire all the outstanding shares in the company. The Board of Directors of Allenex unanimously recommended the shareholders of Allenex to accept the public takeover offer.
Significant events after the period-end
· CareDx, Inc. announced revised terms of its offer to the shareholders of Allenex AB. The Board of Directors’ recommendation to the shareholders of Allenex to accept the offer remains.
President and CEO Anders Karlsson’s commentary on 2015 “Strong growth continued for us in the U.S. throughout 2015. Sales were up for all our key products, in particular for sequence-based typing, SBT. During the year, we forged ties with several large and valuable centers in the U.S. in this segment. EBIT for the full year was 18 percent (18), following a strong closing fourth quarter both from a sales and profitability perspective. We look forward with confidence to the launch of our new product QTYPE®, based on real-time PCR methodology. Active sales of QTYPE® are expected in the first half of 2016.”
Allenex AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and /or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on Feb 25, 2016, at 14.00 CET. Allenex is a life science-company that develops, manufacture, market and sell products for safer transplants of organs and bone marrow on the global market. Allenex is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Small Cap (ticker: ALNX). 57 persons are employed in the Allenex group.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com