WALTHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Sonian, a cloud archiving pioneer, today announced the launch of the View Archive, an easy-to-use and adaptable business solution to preserve, access and gain insights from communications data. View Archive includes a range of class-leading advanced functionality and flexible management capabilities, accessed via an intuitive, easy-to-use interface.
“View Archive doubles down on Sonian’s commitment to provide our archiving customers and partners with a superior user experience,” said CTO Greg Arnette. “This solution expands the ways a business can manage and use its communications data.”
Key features of the View Archive include:
Fast and accurate search tools
- View Archive finds exactly what’s needed in seconds – without search limitations – and makes it easy to tag, filter and export content.
Ease of use
- View Archive’s thoughtful design and intuitive user interface provide the simplest way for companies to access and derive insights from their communications data.
Granular legal hold options
- View Archive provides companies with the flexibility to apply holds to a variety of assets, create customized hold reasons to suit their specific needs, report on hold status and more.
Flexible user management
- View Archive ensures the appropriate level of data access for each user, based on robust role-management capabilities and permissions.
- View Archive’s self-service partner dashboard facilitates rapid implementation for customers, allowing service providers to respond rapidly to the needs of their customers.
“Archiving is an essential best practice for litigation support, regulatory compliance, end user self-service and a variety of other purposes,” according to industry analyst Michael Osterman. “The use of archiving continues to increase, particularly archiving in the cloud. Sonian offers a robust and highly capable archiving solution that can satisfy virtually any organization's requirements, but its roadmap for next-generation archiving — what many are calling Archiving 2.0 — is especially intriguing.”
Mailprotector, a provider of reseller-focused email services, sees the value View Archive provides its customers.
“This is a huge opportunity for forward-thinking organizations to do more with archived communications data,” said Mailprotector CTO Ben Hathaway. “Leveraging the compliance features, legal hold capabilities and user-friendly interface of the View Archive offers our customers tremendous advantages. We’re excited to deliver significant usability and time-saving benefits to our customers and are eager to advance the email archiving industry with Sonian.”
Get more information about the View Archive and Sonian at http://sonian.com.
An early innovator in cloud-based archiving, Sonian preserves, protects and presents the world’s information. More than 25,000 customers in 40 countries trust Sonian’s secure platform and fast and accurate search to retain and retrieve valuable data and to protect the intellectual property in business email. Sonian manages more than 20 billion objects in the cloud; every day, 17 million new documents are uploaded to Sonian’s cloud archives, which can run on any of the world’s five largest public clouds. Boasting strong partnerships with the world’s leading technology companies, Sonian combines innovative technology with deep archiving expertise to satisfy customers of all sizes and industries. For more information, please visit www.sonian.com.