DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hwqz7f/pmp_certification) has announced the addition of the "PMP Certification Training - Online Classroom (14-15th & 21-22nd May 2016)" webinar to their offering.
Date: 14-15th & 21-22nd May, 2016
Event Time: 9:30 AM-6:30 PM CST
Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is the most globally recognized credential within the field of Project Management. The Certification is achieved through an Exam proffered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), USA. The ezPrep PMP Certification Training Program assists aspiring professionals in achieving success on the PMP® Certification Exam. This Program helps participants to understand Structured Project Management Methodology from PMI and empowers them to manage projects of various complexities successfully. Best Practices of managing international projects across various domains are also discussed in detail; to ensure that participants are confident in managing various scenarios on projects of different scope and size.
Our PMP ezPrep Live Virtual Training Program is conducted by Faculty who are Practitioners of Project Management and have successfully managed projects and programs for Fortune 1000 companies. The Program is structured around the 10 knowledge areas covered in The PMBOK Guide (Project Management Body of Knowledge) - 5th Edition.
- Blended learning with instructor-led-virtual classroom sessions and elearning
- All 14 Chapters, as per PMBOK Guide - 5th Edition
- How to handle a Project based on the 5 Process Groups and the 10 Knowledge Areas as defined in PMBOK Guide - 5th Edition
- Tips and Tricks on how to pass the PMP Certification Exam
- Formulas related to Project Management and the PMP Certification Exam
- Case Studies related to Industry specific Project Management
- Blended learning with instructor-led-virtual classroom sessions and elearning.
- 90 days of e-Learning (approved by PMI, USA) Access for post workshop Exam preparation
- 3 PMP Simulation Tests (600 PMP® Questions) - Additional quality questions that help participants to evaluate their preparation level.
- Softcopy of The PMBOK Guide - 5th Edition
- PMP Exam ezPrep Quick Reference Guide
- Final PMP Mock Simulation Exam
- Trainer's Guidance plus Tips and Tricks on how to easily navigate the PMP® Exam
- Get continued support via E-mail, Chat, Telephone and Webinars
- Assistance with filling out the PMP Exam Application Form
- 35 Contact Hours Certificate will be given to all registrants
REP#2702 of PMI - Registered Education Provider of Project Management Institute. 21 Contact Hours/PDUs approved by PMI with this Training.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hwqz7f/pmp_certification