DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6l62d/global_vacuum) has announced the addition of the "Global Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market - Growth, Trends and Forecasts (2015-2020)" report to their offering.
The Global Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market has been estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.6% during the forecast period from 2015 to 2020.
Key Topics Covered:
- Market analysis for the Global Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on global and regional scales
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market on a global and regional scale
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the Global Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market on both global and regional scales
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the Vacuum Circuit Breakers market
- Kirloskar Electric Company
- Crompton Greaves
- Delixi Electric Ltd.
- Schneider Electric
- Hawker Siddeley Switchgear Ltd.
- Thomas & Betts
- LSIS Co. Ltd.
- Solcom & Hapn (Shanghai) Electric Co., Ltd.
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Overview
4. Drivers, Constraints & Opportunities
5. Vacuum Circuit Breakers Industry Value Chain Analysis
6. Porter's Five Force Analysis
7. Global Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market Segmentation, by Geography
8. Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market Segmentation, by Type
9. Vacuum Circuit Breakers Market Segmentation, by Industries Served
10. Key Company Analysis
11. Competitive Landscape
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k6l62d/global_vacuum.