DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/629rn2/generation_aaa) has announced the addition of the "Generation AAA Report" report to their offering.
This report is based on findings from the Affluent Insights Luxury Study fielded in May/June 2015.
Covers three markets: China, Hong Kong, Singapore
This report focuses on the 18-34-year-olds from this affluent demographic.
China: CNY 240,000+
Hong Kong: HKD 960,000+
Singapore: SGD 135,000+
Generation AAA are a young, growing, and a very lucrative segment of the middle class that luxury brands should be attracting if they are to realize growth in the next decade. As this segment ages, not only will their influence be wider, but their spending power more significant.
We are focusing on the Generation AAA (Aspirational, Ambitious, and Affluent) consumer segment, and their purchasing behaviour, motivations, media channels and brand preferences of the highly affluent consumers when it comes to purchasing premium and luxury products and services.
Key Topics Covered:
- Study Methodology and Sample
- Study Content
Section A: Luxury Perceptions and Purchase Behaviour
- The Definition of Luxury
- Influences in Luxury Purchases
- How Luxury is Bought
- Motivations for Buying Luxury
- Preferred Payment Mode for Luxury Online
- How Purchasing Luxury Online Affects Views on Brands
- Looking ahead for the next 12 Months
- Expectations from a Luxury Brand Website
- How Purchasing Luxury Makes One Feel
- Luxury websites
Section B: Luxury Category Spend and Brand Purchasing
- Purchasing of Categories in the Past 12 / Next 12 Months
- Share of Wallet for Categories in the Past 12 Months
- Premium/Luxury Fashion & Accessories Brands Purchased
- Premium/Luxury Watches Brands Purchased
- Jewellery Brands Purchased
- Car Brands Purchased
- Premium Alcohol Brands Purchased
- Financial Services Brands Transacted with
- Skincare Brands Purchased
- Makeup Brands Purchased
Section C: Right Media to Reach and Influence the Affluent
- Premium/luxury Watches
- Designer Clothing and Accessories
- Financial Services
Section D: Profiling and Demographics
- Number of International Trips by Purpose
- Sports Following
- Annual Household Income
- Value of Financial Assets
- Age and gender
- Civil Status
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/629rn2/generation_aaa.