IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cirrus Insight is excited to announce the opening of the Cirrus Insight Inbox Apps™ Marketplace. Salesforce customers can now embed the best Salesforce AppExchange apps and custom Force.com apps inside Gmail and Outlook where salespeople work.
Since 2011, Cirrus Insight has been the #1 application for integrating Salesforce with the inbox. Now with the launch of Inbox Apps, Cirrus Insight enables Salesforce developers and consulting partners to extend their applications from the Force.com platform into Outlook and Gmail.
By bridging the gap between the inbox and Salesforce, Cirrus Insight has become the 2nd-highest rated sales application of all-time on the Salesforce AppExchange with more than 1,000 5-star customer reviews. Cirrus Insight is now partnering with other top Salesforce application developers including Bracket Labs, Breadwinner, Geopointe, LevelEleven, Screen Magic, Taskfeed, WebMerge, and ZenKraft to extend their functionality to the inbox.
Examples of what Salesforce customers can do with Inbox Apps inside Outlook and Gmail:
- Instantly get Google Maps and directions to customers with Geopointe, the leading application for route optimization and sales territory management.
- Send a text message to a prospect with SMS Magic and receive text messages from customers without leaving the inbox.
- View an instant performance scorecard with LevelEleven to keep your team informed and motivated on every sales opportunity.
- Streamline project management and easily track, manage, and communicate your work with TaskRay.
- See the status of customer invoices and track receivables in QuickBooks Online and Xero with Breadwinner.
- View the status of package shipments to customers with real-time updates from FedEx, UPS, and USPS powered by Zenkraft.
- Automate document creation from the inbox by merging Salesforce data into a PDF, Word document, Excel spreadsheet, or PowerPoint presentation with WebMerge.
- Create and manage projects linked to your Accounts, Opportunities, and custom objects with Taskfeed.
- Update your status and post to records with Salesforce Chatter with full support for @mentions and file attachments.
- View customer-related documents in the inbox with Cirrus Files, the app that connects Google Drive to standard and custom objects in Salesforce.
All of these apps are now available in the Cirrus Insight side panel inside Gmail and Outlook with many more coming soon.
“We couldn’t be more excited to have these top companies join us for the launch of the Cirrus Insight Inbox Apps Marketplace. The marketplace is a true partnership. Cirrus Insight’s 100,000 customers get access to amazing apps. And developers extend their applications into Outlook and Gmail where people spend 60% of the workday,” said Ryan Huff, CEO and Co-Founder of Cirrus Insight.
Cirrus Insight customers can also use the Inbox Apps™ platform to bring custom Force.com apps into the inbox. Inbox Apps are contextual, just like Cirrus Insight. That means that apps know which Salesforce lead, contact, account, or custom object is open in Cirrus Insight and can provide relevant, actionable information to the user.
Cirrus Insight’s network of over 350 Salesforce Consulting Partners are building custom Visualforce applications that use the Cirrus Insight Inbox Apps API. Partners are also available to assist organizations that want to inbox-enable their Salesforce apps. Leading consulting partners WisdomEdge, EnablePath, and RelationEdge have joined Cirrus Insight in the launch of the Inbox Apps Marketplace.
About the Cirrus Insight Inbox Apps™ Marketplace
The Cirrus Insight Inbox Apps™ Marketplace is where companies go to find the best Salesforce applications that work right inside the inbox. Learn more at www.cirrusinsight.com/inbox-apps
About Cirrus Insight
Cirrus Insight saves salespeople time and makes their lives easier by allowing them to do all of their workflows right from the inbox. Salespeople can track emails, schedule meetings, set follow-up reminders, and update Salesforce records – all right from Gmail, Outlook, Office 365, iPhone, iPad, and Android. A free 14-day trial is available at www.cirrusinsight.com/install