DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/klvxsg/connected_drug) has announced the addition of the "Connected Drug Injection Devices" report to their offering.
For self-administration, adherence with drug therapy and disease management protocols has become a primary concern within the healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. For chronic conditions adherence has a direct effect on the patient's quality-of-life.
Efforts to enhance adherence have a non-negligible effect on drug formulations and delivery decisions, and are a significant factor in the prescribing decisions of most physicians. The connected device ecosystem includes OEM device suppliers, drug developers, human factors consultants and aftermarket third-party devices.
What You Will Learn:
- What drug injection devices incorporate wireless connectivity technology, how do they work and what new capabilities do they offer to patients and their HCPs?
- What benefits do connected drug injectors provide to patients in the area of improved adherence? Patient reported outcomes? HCP/patient communication?
- What therapeutic areas are the current focus of connected devices?
- Who are the companies behind the push to connected injection devices? What are their development activities and corporate alliances and affiliations
- What is the importance of pharma-device alliances and design partnerships on connected drug injection device commercialization and market access?
- What does the current market for connected drug injection devices look like? What will it look like in 2020?
- What are the key market drivers for the growth of connected injection devices?
Who Should Read This Report:
- Drug Developers
- Device Suppliers
- Clinical Trial Mgmt
- Pharma Managers
- Biotech Managers
- Drug Marketers
- Industry Strategists
- Financial Analysts
- Clinical Managers
- Drug Distributors
- Pharma Regulators
- FDA Consultants
- Managed Care Managers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Connected Devices - The Opportunity
3. Connectivity Technologies
4. Connected Devices
5. Wearable Devices
6. Third Party Connectivity Devices
7. Near-term Markets for Connected Injection Devices
8. Market Factors
9. Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/klvxsg/connected_drug