DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6k2d3d/evolving_market) has announced the addition of the "Evolving Market Access Strategies - Pricing and Reimbursement Landscape in Major Developed Pharmaceutical Markets" report to their offering.
This new report also discusses the need to integrate market access strategies earlier into the drug development process, in order to save time and costs related to conducting additional studies to prove the added benefits of a product. Additionally, our new study analyses the role of HTAs in market access and alternatives that could be used in cases where there is limited evidence.
Detailed analysis of pricing and reimbursement policies in North America, five key European countries and Japan are also included in this report along with a myriad of relevant case studies. In order to gain optimum market access, companies have to analyze the economic benefit of the treatment, the level of competition and the required reimbursement support.
Key Reasons to Purchase:
- Gain insights into current market access strategies and evolving approaches: This report describes fundamental concepts about market access, its key elements and the evolving landscape in key markets.
- Understand the role of HEOR in market access and pricing: This report provides insights about role of HEOR in market access and the different economic aspects measured in these studies.
- Understand HTA and its role in reimbursement: This includes detailed analysis on the benefits of HTA in market access, the various dimensions of HTA as well as case studies that highlight the role of these studies in the potential commercial success of a product.
- Review the involvement of Risk Sharing Agreements (RSAs) in market access: Includes details about the involvement of a RSA when there is limited evidence available for conducting HTAs as well as the various approaches involved in RSAs
- Understand pricing of pharmaceutical products in the US: Includes pricing policies in the US along with the impact of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) on pricing decisions. Specific case studies deliver analyses of the current market access landscape in the US.
- Assess pricing and reimbursement in Europe and Japan: Includes pricing and reimbursement policies in five key European countries and Japan. Specific case studies demonstrate critical market access factors to be considered in these countries."
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6k2d3d/evolving_market