DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zrtd9m/global_managed) has announced the addition of the "Global Managed Security Services Market 2015-2019" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report forecasts the global managed security services market to grow at a CAGR of 11.30% over the period 2014-2019.
The report, Global Managed Security Services Market 2015-2019, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, APAC, and EMEA; it also covers the global managed security services market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Commenting on the report, an analyst from the team said: The demand for cloud-based services is increasing due to the advantages offered by cloud-based security to end-users.
- What will the market size be in 2019 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
- Verizon Communications
- Bell Canada
- BT Global Services
- CentraComm Communications
- CGI Group
- Check Point Software Technologies
- FishNet Security
- Lockheed Martin
- NTT Communications
- NTT Data
- Tata Communications
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
04. Market Research Methodology
06. Market Description
07. Market Landscape
08. Product Life Cycle Analysis
09. Market Segmentation by Deployment Type
10. Geographical Segmentation
11. Buying Criteria
12. Market Growth Drivers
13. Drivers and their Impact
14. Market Challenges
15. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
16. Market Trends
17. Trends and their Impact
18. Vendor Landscape
19. Key Insights
20. Key Vendor Analysis
21. Other Reports in this Series
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zrtd9m/global_managed