DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsznjk/metastatic) has announced the addition of the "Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer-API Insights" report to their offering.
Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer-API Insights report provides Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer drugs marketed details and API Manufacturers details across the globe along with the location.
The report gives the clear idea on the United States Drug Master File (USDMF) and Europe DMF filed by worldwide countries related to the drugs falling under Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer. The Report provides the India and China API Manufactures who are driving the current API Market. The report also highlights the patent, patent exclusivity information and competitive landscape. The research analysis also presents the global sales forecasts data for the Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer drugs till 2016.
The active pharmaceutical ingredients worldwide market is in continuous development from the recent years. There is expected to be a major impact on the global API industry, with the large number of blockbuster drugs going off patent in the coming years. It is going to affect the revenue of the API market as generic drugs occupy the market.
- A snapshot of the global Market therapeutics scenario for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma.
- A review of the marketed products under prescription for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma, regulatory information and marketing status.
- Coverage of global patent coverage and detailed commentaries on the US patent challenges.
- Graphical representation of investigational products for patent expiry and market exclusivities across the globe.
- Product profiles for marketed products for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma with complete description of mechanism of action, therapeutic class, target, route(s) of administration and chemical details.
- Coverage of API Manufacturers for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma drugs in the United States, Europe and Asian Regions with location details.
- Coverage of Regulatory filings in the US, Europe, and Asia specifically India and China for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma drugs.
- Key discontinued Marketed products.
- Global Sales Figure from 2012-2016.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hsznjk/metastatic