DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9s67kc/2015_asian) has announced the addition of the "2015 Asian Jewellery Consumer Report" report to their offering.
This report is based on findings from the Affluent Insights Surveys fielded online in May/June 2015.
Covers eight Asian markets: China, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan and Japan.
In each market, we surveyed a total of 350+ respondents. All of the respondents were defined as affluent.
Key Topics Covered:
Study Methodology and Sample
Key Findings from the Report
Section A: Jewellery Purchasing
- Next Big Purchase
- Categories Purchased in the Past 12 Months
- Categories Planning to Purchase in the Next 12 Months
- Jewellery Purchasing
- Spending on Categories
- Spending on Jewellery
Section B: Jewellery Puchasers
- Jewellery Brand Purchasing Plans
- Top Information Sources for Jewellery
Section C: Jewellery Purchaser Profiling and Demographics
- Future Outlook for Consumers
- Attitudes about Luxury Purchasing
- Motivations to Buy Luxury
- Top Holiday Destinations
- Number of International Trips (Leisure/Business/Combined)
- Travel Behaviour
- Household Income
- Gender and Age
- Civil Status
- Sport Following and Hobbies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9s67kc/2015_asian