DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6n5pbw/2015_asian_luxury) has announced the addition of the "2015 Asian Luxury Watch Consumer Report" report to their offering.
This report is based on findings from the Affluent Insights Luxury Travel Surveys fielded online in May/June 2015.
Covers eight Asian markets: China, India, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, South Korea, Taiwan, Japan.
In each market, we surveyed a total of 350+ respondents. All of the respondents were defined as affluent.
Key Topics Covered:
Study Methodology and Sample
Key Findings from the Report
Section A: Luxury Watch Purchasing
- Next Big Purchase
- Categories Purchased in the Past 12 Months
- Categories Planning to Purchase in the Next 12 Months
- Luxury Watch Purchasing
- Spending on Categories
- Average Spending on Luxury Watches by Gender amongst All
- Spending on Luxury Watches amongst Purchasers
Section B: Luxury Watch Purchasers
- Luxury Watch Brands Planned to Purchase
- Top Information Sources for Luxury Watches
Section C: Luxury Watch Purchaser Profiling and Demographics
- Future Outlook for Consumers
- Attitudes about Luxury Purchasing
- Motivations to Buy Luxury
- Top Holiday Destinations
- Number of International Trips (Leisure/Business/Combined)
- Travel Behaviour
- Household Income
- Gender and Age
- Civil Status
- Sport Following and Hobbies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6n5pbw/2015_asian_luxury