DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z34mqr/france_tyre) has announced the addition of the "France Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Tyre sales in France are anticipated to cross 50 million units by the end of 2020. Expanding fleet size, rising industrialization and changing consumer behaviour are few of the major factors forecast to support growth in France tyre market during 2015 - 2020.
France, the founding member of European Union (EU), has evolved as a major economy in the region. However, due to the impact of Eurozone crisis, automobile sector in the country could not deliver to its potential during past five years, as can be assessed from the fact that the country's automotive production declined during the same period.
Moreover, passenger car production, the segment which dominates the overall tyre market in the country, also declined during the same period. This declining automobile production translated into a slowdown in France tyre market. However, with improving macroeconomic scenario, tyre market in the country is expected to witness growth revival over the next five years.
In 2014, passenger car segment dominated the country's tyre market with a share of more than 80%, followed by LCV and two-wheeler segments. Few of the major tyre companies operating in the country include Michelin, Goodyear Dunlop, Continental, and Bridgestone, among others.
"France Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020" report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in France:
- France Tyre Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - Passenger Car Tyres, Light Commercial Vehicle Tyres, Medium & Heavy Commercial Tyres, Two Wheeler Tyres & OTR Tyres
- Policy & Regulatory Landscape
- Changing Market Trends and Emerging Opportunities
- Competitive Landscape and Strategic Recommendations
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Product Overview
3. Analyst View
4. France Tyre Production Overview
5. France Tyre Market Outlook
6. France Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. France Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
8. France Off-The-Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
9. France Two Wheeler Tyre Market Outlook
10. France Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. France Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone France S.A.S.
- Compagnie Generale Des Establissments Michelin SCA
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company France SARL
- Goodyear Dunlop Tires France
- Hankook Tire France S.A.R.L.
- Kumho Tire France S.A.S.
- Nokian Tyres PLC
- Pneus Pirelli S.A.S.
- Yokohama France S.A.S.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z34mqr/france_tyre