SAN JOSE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Adobe (Nasdaq:ADBE) today announced the 2016 release of Adobe ColdFusion, further advancing the industry-leading solution for building and deploying scalable, high-performing web and mobile applications. An all-new API management tool now allows ColdFusion Enterprise users to quickly move APIs from concept to production, and a new security code analyzer automatically detects and mitigates potential code vulnerabilities in real-time. In addition, web developers can now give users more control when generating PDFs from within ColdFusion applications, including new features like native sanitation and redaction. And, overall performance enhancements now allow existing applications built with ColdFusion to run up to 30 percent faster.
“The digital world is moving faster than ever and it is imperative that web developers have the tools necessary to keep up,” said Tridib Roy Chowdhury, general manager and senior director of products, Adobe. “The latest enhancements to Adobe ColdFusion will save developers valuable time and resources by streamlining and automating their day-to-day workflows.”
New ColdFusion updates include:
- API Management Platform: ColdFusion Enterprise users can now quickly design and manage APIs from concept to production - allowing them to reach wider audiences and generate new streams of revenue – all while retaining control, gaining insights into usage data and performance and securing assets.
- Security Code Analyzer: ColdFusion Enterprise Edition now includes a built-in security code analyzer, which scans existing application code to automatically detect vulnerabilities and potential security incidents before they happen. The analyzer also identifies the type of vulnerability and severity level.
- PDF Sanitization and Redaction: Developers producing sensitive content, like government users for example, can now ensure confidentiality when sharing or distributing PDF documents from their apps. ColdFusion natively supports PDF sanitization to remove things like metadata, which when combined with redaction, eliminates concerns about the unintentional release of sensitive or hidden information within PDF documents.
- Mobile Development: Developers can now leverage their existing ColdFusion Markup Language (CFML) skills to develop mobile apps using a new, built-in integration with Adobe PhoneGap Build to easily and quickly deliver installed apps that run on iOS and Android devices.
- Product page: http://www.adobe.com/coldfusion
- Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/adobecoldfusion
- Developer Community: http://www.adobe.com/devnet/coldfusion.html
- Blog: http://blogs.coldfusion.com/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdobeColdFusion
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/coldfusion
Pricing and Availability
The latest version of Adobe ColdFusion is immediately available worldwide. Full license pricing ranges from US$1,499 for ColdFusion Standard Edition to US$8,499 for ColdFusion Enterprise Edition. ColdFusion Builder is priced at US$299 and upgrade pricing is available on all editions.
About Adobe Systems Incorporated
Adobe is changing the world through digital experiences. For more information, visit www.adobe.com.
© 2016 Adobe Systems Incorporated. All rights reserved. Adobe and the Adobe logo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.