ALPHARETTA, Ga.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Today RelayHealth Financial detailed a comprehensive HIMSS16 Conference & Exhibition (Las Vegas, Feb. 29-Mar.4) agenda designed to help healthcare finance leaders tackle the obstacles that may disrupt payment when financial and clinical processes are not considered together.
The agenda features educational sessions and demonstrations designed to help providers capitalize on the inseparable nature of financial and clinical data through seamless technology integration of clinical and financial systems. Highlights include provider best practices and considerations to help maintain revenue during complex EHR-EMR conversions.
Specific sessions, presentations, sponsorships and introductions by RelayHealth Financial and its subject matter experts include:
- Revenue Cycle Solutions Summit–This event on Feb. 29th brings together thought leaders, experts and financial decision makers for an intense day of problem solving, innovation and education geared toward strategic revenue cycle improvement. RelayHealth Financial AVP of Product Management Carmen Sessoms will present, “Inseparable: Strategies for Integrating EHR and Revenue Cycle for Financial Success” from 9:30 to 9:45 AM (PT), in Sands Expo & Convention Center, Rooms 306-310, Level 1.
- In-Booth Solutions Showcase–Revenue cycle experts from RelayHealth Financial will be on hand throughout the conference to discuss the challenges that authorization management and EHR-EMR transitions can bring to effective revenue cycle management. Among the solutions showcased will be RelayClearance™ Authorization, which helps manage pre-authorizations for commercial payers and medical necessity for Medicare.
- Revenue Cycle Knowledge Center Kiosk–David Dyke, RelayHealth Financial Vice President of Product Management & Business Development, will present, “Top Five Strategies for Revenue Health During EHR Transitions” on Tuesday, March 1st, 10:45 to 11:115 AM (PT) in the HIMSS Revenue Cycle Knowledge Center Kiosk booth 14033, Level 1-Casanova in the Sands Expo Center.
- HX360 Provider Challenge Showcase–This year, HX360 is focused on addressing key healthcare delivery challenges facing providers. RelayHealth Financial will show how its revenue cycle solutions help improve quality and cost to address challenging operating environments and enhance organizational reliability. HX360 is located in the HX360 Innovation Pavilion, Booth 89, Murano & San Palo, Level 3 in the Sands Expo Center.
- HIMSS16 Mobile App–Conference attendees can use the HIMSS16 app on their mobile devices to navigate the vast event to locate everything from conference events, educational sessions, shuttle information–and even where to get lunch. RelayHealth Financial will use the app to alert attendees about revenue cycle information and educational opportunities.
- EMR-Revenue Cycle Interop Portal Launch–RelayHealth Financial will debut and showcase its new EMR-Revenue Cycle educational portal, which will include case studies, articles, and other resources illustrating how savvy healthcare providers are successfully managing the revenue cycle during EMR transitions.
“Healthcare today depends on more collaborative, interconnected systems that foster closer ties between patient health and business health,” said Janet Cutcliff, Vice President & General Manager, Patient Access Solutions for RelayHealth Financial. “As providers focus ahead on the path to value, the need to optimize revenue cycle performance–especially when undergoing increasingly common and potentially disruptive EMR migrations–and work efficiently with payers is more important than ever before. RelayHealth Financial looks forward to the opportunity to engage providers at HIMSS and discuss how we’ve worked closely with dozens of hospitals and health systems to integrate revenue cycle and EMR systems to help keep revenue on track, and support positive financial experiences for patients.”
RelayHealth Financial will be located in the McKesson booth, #4002 in Exhibit Hall C, Level 2, of the Sands Expo Center, Las Vegas, February 29th through March 4th, 2016.
Related McKesson RelayHealth Financial News
Financial Processes $25 Billion Worth of ICD-10 Claims
RelayHealth Financial Unveils ICD10Central.com
RelayHealth Financial and Ovation Revenue Cycle Services Form Strategic Alliance
RelayHealth Enhances ConnectCenter Practice Portal with Eligibility Data
About RelayHealth Financial
Every day across America, more than 2,000 hospitals and health systems rely on RelayHealth to help them process over 3.3 billion transactions worth $1.8 trillion annually. Our broad array of revenue cycle management solutions use the power of the cloud and big data to help healthcare professionals make better financial decisions for their organizations and patients, right at the point of care. Nobody does more than RelayHealth to bring healthcare connections to life. For more information, visit relayhealthfinancial.com.
McKesson Corporation, currently ranked 11th on the FORTUNE 500, is a healthcare services and information technology company dedicated to making the business of healthcare run better. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting. McKesson helps its customers improve their financial, operational, and clinical performance with solutions that include pharmaceutical and medical-surgical supply management, healthcare information technology, and business and clinical services. For more information, visit us at www.mckesson.com.