DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4smdwx/global_peptide) has announced the addition of the "Global Peptide Cancer Vaccine Market & Clinical Pipeline Insight" report to their offering.
The market trends of peptide cancer vaccines are on a higher curve, thanks to so many favorable parameters associated with peptides. Peptide cancer vaccines are based on active immunotherapy which makes them more potent as the antibodies present in the body after the administration of the vaccine are already sensitized and are ready for their anti-tumor action. The response is permanent which lasts almost throughout the lifetime of the patient.
Moreover, peptides are highly specific in their function which allows for the formulation of personalized cancer vaccine. As the tumor-associated antigens are protein sequence, they can be investigated and incorporated for the development of cancer vaccine based on that specific protein sequence to target only the tumor cells, avoiding the healthy cells hence reduced risk of toxicity.
The future of peptide cancer vaccine is extremely bright as it offers novel solutions to so many unanswered questions in cancer immunotherapy. As the knowledge of antigen, its action on the key components of the immune system is further understood, the efficacy of peptide vaccine will definitely increase.
Until then, the best way forward for peptide cancer vaccine is to use multivalent long peptide sequence which is able to break immunotolerance and offer wide therapeutic action.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Peptide Cancer Vaccine: Introduction
2. Mechanism of Action of Peptide Cancer Vaccines
3. Clinical Trials Efficacy Study of Synthetic Peptide Analog Obtained from WT1 Oncoprotein against Acute Myeloid Leukemia
4. Wide Spectrum Action of Peptide Cancer Vaccines against Major Cancer
5. Recent Trends in Peptide Cancer Vaccine Market
6. Global Peptide Cancer Vaccine Pipeline Overview
7. The Market Driving Factors: Why Peptide Cancer Vaccines?
8. The Challenges Ahead For Peptide Cancer Vaccine: Why the Going Could Be Tough?
9. Global Peptide Cancer Vaccine Clinical Pipeline by Company, Indication & Phase
10. Conclusion: Peptide Cancer Vaccine; a Promising Candidate of Cancer Immunotherapy
11. Competitive Landscape
- Alexis Biotech,
- Antigen Express,
- BioLife Science,
- Canopus BioPharma,
- Galena Biopharma,
- Generex Biotechnology Corporation,
- Immatics Biotechnologies,
- Immune Design,
- ISA Pharmaceuticals,
- Lytix Biopharma,
- Merck Serono,
- OncoTherapy Science,
- Receptor BioLogix,
- Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma,
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4smdwx/global_peptide