DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4qm7n/id_and_secure) has announced the addition of the "ID & Secure Document News" newsletter to their offering.
The global ID market and the trend towards e-ID programmes with systems married to secure documents is dynamic, growing and developing at a rapid pace. The need for secure identity documents within such programmes has never been greater, so there is also a need for specifiers, issuers and producers to ensure that they have access to the latest information on security systems, materials and methods.
Who should read ID and Secure Document News?
- Government departments and agencies for home affairs, immigration, transport and homeland security
- Law enforcement, border control and document examiners
- State printing works and commercial high security printers
- Developers of substrates, security features, inlays and laminates
- Suppliers of cards, chips and biometric technologies
- Providers of personalisation technologies
- Suppliers and integrators of passport and ID systems
- Equipment and systems manufacturers for credentials, enrolment, production and personalisation, finishing, analysis, readers and terminals
- Investors, analysts and consultants
Reasons to Subscribe:
1. Focused: The only monthly B2B newsletter dedicated solely to ID documents, systems and management
2. Concise: Provides a filtered digest and précis of all the key market developments in an easy-to-read, and searchable, format
3. Credible: The authoritative editorial team is drawn from the highest levels of the ID world
4. Up-to-Date: The frequency of publication will ensure you are kept abreast of the latest news
5. Impartial: It will establish the facts to give you the inside angle on ID
6. Analysis: In-depth features, reviews and forecasts as well as the latest news and developments
7. Value: Competitively-priced, with substantial discounts for volume and extended term subscriptions, and enhanced benefits through the Tender Alert and DataVault ID services
8. Secure: Circulation will be restricted to only those with a legitimate interest in ID and Secure Document News
- The latest in security features, methods and systems.
- Developments in biometrics and smart card technologies.
- Specifications, directives and characteristics of new ID documents.
- Production, personalisation and integration systems and equipment.
- Devices for data capture, verification, and forensic analysis.
- Corporate developments among component, systems and finished product suppliers.
- Case studies showcasing examples of new travel and ID programmes around the world.
- Specifications, directives and standards from ICAO, the EU, ISO and other international organisations.
- New contracts and tenders.
- Market projections.
- Systems and solutions for the future.
Coverage of these topics will be relevant to issuers, specifiers, designers and producers of:
- Passports and visas.
- Government or state issued ID cards including national ID cards, voting cards, immigration cards, driving licences, health cards, resident permits etc.
- Certificates (including birth, marriage and death, firearms, educational etc).
- Vehicle licences and registration documents.
- Other government or non-government issued secured forms of ID cards.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h4qm7n/id_and_secure