DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bgfpg8/authentication) has announced the addition of the "Authentication News" newsletter to their offering.
Authentication News is a comprehensive information source that focuses on authentication strategies and technologies for brand protection, document security and personal identification.
Authentication News is a comprehensive information source that focuses on authentication and supply chain strategies and technologies for brand protection, document security and personal identification.
Authentication News comprises 12 issues per year, each including news and features on technologies, information on case studies and successful applications, interviews with key figures who are supplying or using authentication technologies, as well as in-depth commentary and analysis to give you the inside track on the key players and on winning strategies and technologies for protecting products and documents against counterfeiting, tampering and diversion.
Who Should Read Authentication News:
- brand owners in pharmaceuticals, IT, communications, entertainment, electronics, automotive parts, fashion, luxury goods, sports or consumer goods
- security document issuers and printers
- specifiers of security systems and technologies for identification, personalisation and event management
- packaging, converting and labelling companies
- label manufacturers
- investigative and enforcement firms
- suppliers of authentication technologies and systems
Five Reasons to Subscribe:
1. Expert commentary and analysis - helps you fast-track your development of customer anti-counterfeiting strategies
2. Unique focus on authentication - lets you pinpoint emerging markets and trends
3. Market intelligence - allows you to monitor the performance of your competitors and identify potential partners
4. Independent and objective - cuts through the spin to give you the inside angle on the market and on the winning technologies and strategies
5. Full contact details on all featured companies and technologies - enabling you to source suppliers, partners and customers
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bgfpg8/authentication