DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmfh52/holography_news) has announced the addition of the "Holography News" newsletter to their offering.
Holography News is a comprehensive information source on the development of holographic products, technologies, services and markets for security, brand enhancement and industrial applications.
Holography News is the only newsletter to cover such developments, and comprises twelve issues per year, each with 8-12 pages plus regular supplements and special reports. Each issues includes news, features on new products and technologies, information on case studies and successful applications, supply sources for base materials and production services, interviews with key figures who are supplying or using holographic products, as well as in-depth commentary and analysis to give you the inside track on this dynamic and highly-specialised industry.
Five Reasons to Subscribe:
- Unique - the only one-stop source of news and information on holography, which is simply not available from any other source - saving you time and money in keeping up to date with the industry
- Expert - analysis and commentary from a team which knows and understands holography inside out - helps you fast track your business and product development
- Independent and objective - cuts through the spin to you inside angle on the best suppliers, products and techniques
- Frequent - issued 12 times a year to keeps you fully up to date with news on technologies, applications and markets
- Resourceful - contact details on all featured companies and technologies - enabling you to source suppliers, partners and customers
Who Should Read It:
- Hologram design, origination and mastering companies
- Manufacturers of hologram origination, production and finishing equipment
- Suppliers of OEM components and of base materials, services and related technologies
- Hologram manufacturers
- Printing, packaging and labelling companies which convert or apply holographic materials
- Buyers/users of products incorporating holographic materials, including design agencies, brand managers for consumer goods, security printers and secure document specifiers
- Investors, analysts and consultants
- Optical R&D organisations
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xmfh52/holography_news