DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z234wl/digital_economy) has announced the addition of the "Digital Economy 2025 - The Future of Telecom and Internet Ecosystems" report to their offering.
This report develops a perspective of where the digital economy, and in particular the telecoms and Internet sectors, might be headed over the next decade, to 2025.
The starting point of the study was to identify key trends that have clearly emerged and major uncertainties, which might push the industry to develop in one direction or another.
Four contrasting yet plausible scenarios for the digital economy industry in 2025 are developed. They are projected against a two-by-two matrix. One axis is the presence of enablers providing specialised solutions, which other companies can leverage to build their own businesses upon. The other dimension is the intensity with which personal data are being used, serving to indicate the range of services which telcos and Internet players will provide.
The report concludes by presenting quantitative projections for each scenario: Mall, Open, Automated and Trust.
- The key trends with reasonably predictable outcomes which affect the digital economy sphere
- Major uncertainties affecting the digital economy up to 2025
- Building four contrasting scenarios for the next decade
- Scenario matrix
- The four scenarios at a glance
- Illustration of scenarios, using today's examples
- Main quantitative results: growing revenues, shifting weights
- The telecom sector: different revenues in the four scenarios
- The Internet sector: continued healthy growth
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Methodology & definitions
3. Key trends
3.3. Business Models
4. Major uncertainties
4.4. Business models
5. Scenarios for 2025
5.1. Defining dimensions to shape the industry by 2025
5.2. Scenario matrix
7. Main results
7.1. Overall market sizing
7.2. Breakdown per category
8. Impact along the value chain
Companies Mentioned - Sample List
- America Movil
- American Apparel
- Broadband Genie
- Deutsche Telekom
- Digital Advertising Alliance
- Flux Vision
- IAB UK
- Kabel Deutschland
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/z234wl/digital_economy