STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
· Profit for the year before tax increased by SEK 1,928 million, totalling SEK 4,449 million (2,521). The increase can be attributed to higher unrealized changes in the value of the property holdings.
· Gross profit from property management amounted to SEK 1,144 million (1,145). The increase can be attributed mainly to higher gross rents, counteracted by increased costs in development projects due to vacant space, maintenance and additional staff.
· Consolidated net revenue totalled SEK 1,689 million (1,665).
· Profit after tax was SEK 3,470 million (2,001), equivalent to SEK 16.82 per share (9.70).
· The Board proposes an increase in the dividend to SEK 3.10 per share (2.90).
· The fair value of the property holdings was set at SEK 31.7 billion (27.8), resulting in a net asset value of SEK 118 per share (100).
· The equity ratio was 61 per cent (59), the net loan-to-value ratio was 17 per cent (19) and the interest coverage ratio multiple was 9.1 (8.5).
· The rental vacancy level at the year-end was 4.5 per cent (5.6). Excluding current development projects, the rental vacancy level was 3.2 per cent (5.2).
Stockholm, February 11, 2016
HUFVUDSTADEN AB (publ)
Appendix: Year-End Report 2015
The information in this Interim Report is information that Hufvudstaden AB (publ) is obliged to publish according to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instrument Trading Act. The information was published on February 11, 2016.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com