DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhzwjz/survey_of_use_of) has announced the addition of the "Survey of Use of Instagram in Higher Education Marketing" report to their offering.
The study presents data from 39 colleges about their use of Instagram.
The study examines policies and plans for both paid Instagram advertising and the use of Instagram sites for college marketing.
The study helps its readers to answer questions such as:
How do college marketers view Instagram?
How much staff time and money do they put into their Instagram efforts
and how do they evaluate these efforts?
How much are colleges spending on paid Instagram advertising and what
do they think of the results of these efforts?
What is the expected rate of change of Instagram paid advertising over
the next year?
How do they apportion their time and money among Instagram and other
social media options?
What are the most admired college Instagram sites?
How are photos chosen for the college Instagram site?
Who is involved in the decision making?
- How does the college coordinate the college main Instagram site with Instagram sites of other units of the college?
Just a few of the report's many findings are that:
- The mean number of Instagram followers for the colleges sampled was 2,085.
- Colleges charging the most for tuition that had by far the most likes and comments, a mean of 4625 in the past month for colleges charging more than $38,000 per year in annual tuition.
- 58% of public colleges in the sample posted videos on their Instagram sites.
- Hootsuite was the most commonly used application for measuring Instagram metrics.
Sources / Contributors
- Arcadia University, the College of Global Studies
- Arizona Western College
- Ave Maria University
- Blue Mountain Community College
- Brevard College
- Calvin College
- CBU Athletics
- Chowan University
- College of Biblical Studies
- Concordia College
- Eastern Michigan University
- Fairfield University
- Framingham State University
- Hillsdale College
- James Carroll University
- Lake Erie College
- Lincoln Christian University
- Lindenwood University
- Midland University
- Moravian College
- Mount Holyoke College
- Quest University Canada
- Sacred Heart University Connecticut
- Shenandoah University
- South Georgia Technical College
- Springfield College
- St. Bonaventure University
- St. Lawrence University
- University of Florida Center for Retailing Education and Research
- Wabash College
- Walla Walla Community College
- Western Sydney University
- Westminster College
- Woodbury University
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lhzwjz/survey_of_use_of