DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nz65x8/brazil_prepaid) has announced the addition of the "Brazil Prepaid Cards Business and Investment Opportunities (Databook Series) - Market Size and Forecast (2011-2020), Consumer Attitude & Behaviour, Retail Spend, Market Risk" report to their offering.
This is a data centric report, primarily consisting of charts and tables. This report provides trend analysis (market size and forecast) of prepaid (pay before) cards, offering a wealth of insights to help companies understand this growing but quickly changing market.
- Market dynamics: Provides data and forecast which helps in understanding size and structure, industry dynamics, market trends, and consumer attitude and behaviour in the prepaid card industry.
- Open loop and closed loop: Provides market estimates and forecasts to assess opportunities in open loop and closed loop prepaid market segments. Details four essential KPIs - number of cards in circulation, number of transactions, load value, and value of transactions.
- Prepaid card categories: Details market opportunities across 11 market segments in prepaid cards for the period 2011-2020 and identifies potential risks, and consumer adoption.
- Benchmarking and risk index: Benchmarks the prepaid card industry in the country with key global markets along with a risk assessment through proprietary Prepaid Cards Industry Risk Index (PCIRI).
- Consumer attitude and behaviour: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report identifies and interprets key prepaid KPIs, including spend by age, gender, and income level. In addition, it provides an overview of how consumers are currently using prepaid cards across five key categories - travel, bill payment, retail spend, cash withdrawal, and P2P transfers. It also provides a breakdown by transaction size.
- Retail spend: Breaks down retail spend across 11 categories to provide detailed insights on consumer behaviour and changing dynamics of prepaid card spend.
- Gift cards: Drawing from proprietary survey results, this report provides in-depth analysis of opportunities in both open loop and closed loop prepaid gift card categories. Assesses consumer behaviour by type of consumer (retail and corporate), gifting occasion, card type (paper, plastic, digital), and market share by retail categories.
Key Topics Covered:
1. About this Report
2. Brazil Prepaid Card Industry Market Attractiveness
3. Brazil Open Loop Prepaid Card Future Growth Dynamics, 2011 - 2020
4. Brazil Closed Loop Prepaid Card Future Growth Dynamics, 2011 - 2020
5. Brazil Prepaid Cards Consumer Usage Trends
6. Brazil Open Loop Prepaid Cards Retail Spend Dynamics
7. Brazil Gift Cards Market Size and Forecast, 2011-2020
8. Brazil Corporate Prepaid Cards Market Size and Forecast, 2011-2020
9. Brazil Government / Benefit Prepaid Cards Market Size and Forecast, 2011-2020
10. Brazil General Purpose Prepaid Cards Market Size and Future Growth Dynamics
11. Brazil Travel Prepaid Cards Transaction Value Trend Analysis and Forecast, 2011-2020
12. Brazil Remittance Prepaid Cards Transaction Value Trend Analysis and Forecast, 2011-2020
13. Brazil Teen and Campus Prepaid Cards Transaction Value Trend Analysis and Forecast, 2011-2020
14. Brazil Healthcare and Insurance Prepaid Cards Transaction Value Trend Analysis and Forecast, 2011-2020
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nz65x8/brazil_prepaid