BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grandstream Networks, connecting the world since 2002 with award-winning SIP unified communication solutions, announced today the availability of the GXP2135, a powerful multi-line enterprise HD IP phone. This new IP business phone features 8 lines, 4 SIP accounts, up to 32 digitally programmable BLF/speed-dial keys, and a modern design with an all-glass 2.8” 320x240 color LCD.
The GXP2135 is the second Grandstream phone to feature on-screen, digitally programmable BLF/speed dial keys. It’s an ideal phone for high call volume users seeking a combination of attractive design, advanced telephony features, power of a high performance multi-line phone and reasonable cost.
- Built-in Bluetooth for pairing with Bluetooth headsets and speakers, as well as with Bluetooth mobile devices for data exchange (contacts and calendars) and call transferring
- Dual Gigabit ports for the fastest possible connection speeds, true HD audio, 4-way conferencing, built-in power-over-Ethernet (PoE), EHS support for Plantronics headsets and a USB port
- Broad compatibility with all of the major SIP-based IP PBX/softswitch/IMS platforms including Broadsoft, Metaswitch, Asterisk, Elastix and more
- Supported provisioning methods include XML config files, TR-069 and Zero Configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series of IP PBXs
- Support for 11 native languages
“We are excited to expand our phone portfolio with the introduction of GXP2135 that features a modern design, multi-line performance, and programmable flexibility of on-screen digital BLF keys,” said David Li, CEO of Grandstream. “Grandstream is committed to continuously pushing the technology and design envelope by offering users with visually aesthetic and feature-rich telephony solutions.”
Click here to view detailed information about the GXP2135, including marketing and technical resources.
Pricing and Availability
The GXP2135 is generally available for purchase now through Grandstream’s worldwide distribution channels at a list price of US $115.
ABOUT GRANDSTREAM NETWORKS
Grandstream Networks, Inc. has been connecting the world since 2002 with SIP Unified Communications products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive than ever before. Our award-winning solutions serve the small and medium business and enterprises markets and have been recognized throughout the world for their quality, reliability and innovation. Grandstream solutions lower communication costs, increase security protection and enhance productivity. Their open standard SIP-based products offer broad interoperability throughout the industry, along with unrivaled features and flexibility. Visit www.grandstream.com for more information or connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.