DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnw9n7/european_hems_and) has announced the addition of the "European HEMS and BEMS Market (2016 Update)" report to their offering.
The Home Energy Management Systems (HEMS) and Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS) market in Europe is poised for a period of strong growth. Demand will be spurred by the trend of customers taking increasing control over their energy consumption patterns to reduce costs, increase energy efficiency, and reduce the environmental impact. The market will be characterised by increased connectivity, bringing deployment of the Internet of Things (IoT) solutions, Big Data and data analytics, cloud-based control, and technology-enabled business model innovation. New entrants will change the market dynamics by adopting remote service business models.
Key Questions Answered
- Is the market growing? How long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Are existing competitors structured correctly to meet customer needs?
- How dynamic is the market? Are there acquisitions? Will there be new entrants from related industries? If so, which industries are likely to enter this domain?
- What are the emerging technologies that are impacting the growth of the HEMS and BEMS markets?
- Which countries have the potential to grow during the next five years and what are the regional trends that are currently widespread in each country?
- What are the different sales distribution channels present in the HEMS and BEMS markets? Are they likely to change in the future?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints - Total HEMS and BEMS Market
4. Forecasts and Trends - Total HEMS and BEMS Market
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Discussion
- Pricing Trends
- Pricing Trends Discussion
- Per Cent Revenue Forecast by Region
- Revenue Forecast by Region
- Regional Hot Spots
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total HEMS and BEMS Market
- Market Share Analysis
- Competitive Environment
- Competitive Factors and Assessment
6. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- Mega Trend 1: Urbanisation and Key Sub-trends
- Global Urban Population - Top 10 Countries
- Overview and Introduction - Main Trends in Urbanisation
- Mega Trend 2: Smart is the New Green and Key Sub-trends
- Overview and Introduction: Definition of Smart Cities
- Global Smart Cities in 2025
- Smart Building Management Solutions
- Mega Trend 3: Connectivity and Convergence and Key Sub-trends
- Connected Living
- Smart and Connected Homes - Features
- What Do Today's Smart and Connected Home Solutions Offer Customers?
- Next-generation IT - An Overview
- Big Data
- Data Analytics - Reducing the Entropy in Data
- IoT - The New Era of Connectivity
- Why is There a Need to Connect Things' to the Internet?
- Cloud Service Models
- Cloud Delivery Models
- Key Cloud-based Services Offered by BT participants
- Key Cloud-based Business Models
- Implications of Cloud-based Business Models on the BT Industry
- Future of BT Industry With Advanced Cloud Networking
- Mega to Micro - Convergence of Mega Trends
- Convergence Point - Building Technologies and the ICT Industry
- Mega Trend Impact on the Total HEMS and BEMS Market
7. CEO's 360 Degree Perspective
8. HEMS Market Breakdown
9. BEMS Market Breakdown
10. The United Kingdom Breakdown
11. Germany Breakdown
12. France Breakdown
13. Italy Breakdown
14. Spain Breakdown
15. Poland Breakdown
16. Scandinavia Breakdown
17. Benelux Breakdown
18. Rest of Europe Breakdown
19. The Last Word
- British Gas
- Elster Energy ICT
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mnw9n7/european_hems_and