DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/344qg5/2016_global) has announced the addition of the "2016 Global Nucleic Acid Testing/NAT Market: Supplier Shares, Country Volume and Sales Segment Forecasts, Innovative Technologies, Instrumentation Review, Competitive Strategies, Emerging Opportunities" report to their offering.
This new seven-country study contains 1,398 pages, 194 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the molecular diagnostics market during the next five years.
The molecular diagnostics market is unquestionably the most rapidly growing segment of the in vitro diagnostics industry. The next five years will witness significant developments in reagent systems and automation, as well as introduction of a wide range of new products that will require innovative marketing approaches. The rate of market penetration into routine clinical laboratories, however, will depend on the introduction of cost-effective and automated systems with amplification methods.
In order to successfully capitalize on the opportunities presented by the molecular diagnostics market, many companies are already exploiting new molecular technologies as corporate strategic assets, managed in support of business and marketing strategies. Integrating new technology planning with business and corporate strategies will be one of the most challenging tasks for diagnostic companies during the next five years.
- Business and technological trends in seven major markets: France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Spain, UK, and US
- Five-year test volume and sales forecasts
- Market shares of leading competitors
- Feature comparison of major analyzers
- Profiles of market players and start-up firms developing innovative technologies and products
- Specific product and business opportunities for instrument and consumable suppliers.
- Agilent Technologies
- Applied Gene Technologies
- Arca Biopharma
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp
- Decode Genetics
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/344qg5/2016_global