DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf988w/hairy_cell) has announced the addition of the "Hairy Cell Leukemia - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Hairy Cell Leukemia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Hairy Cell Leukemia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Hairy Cell Leukemia Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Hairy Cell Leukemia - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Hairy Cell Leukemia - Comparative Analysis
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - Products under Development by Companies
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AbbVie Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Biogenomics Limited
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Inbiopro Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Incyte Corporation
- MedImmune, LLC
- Novartis AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hf988w/hairy_cell