DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnf5f8/vision_care) has announced the addition of the "Vision Care - Medical Devices Pipeline Assessment, 2015" report to their offering.
The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various stages of development. The report reviews major players involved in the pipeline product development. It also provides information about clinical trials in progress, which includes trial phase, trial status, trial start and end dates, and, the number of trials for the key Vision Care pipeline products.
- Extensive coverage of the Vision Care under development
- The report reviews details of major pipeline products which includes, product description, licensing and collaboration details and other developmental activities
- The report reviews the major players involved in the development of Vision Care and list all their pipeline projects
- The coverage of pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from Early Development to Approved / Issued stage
- The report provides key clinical trial data of ongoing trials specific to pipeline products
- Recent developments in the segment / industry
Key Topics Covered:
1 Tables & Figures
3 Products under Development
4 Vision Care - Pipeline Products under Development by Companies
5 Vision Care Companies and Product Overview
6 Vision Care- Recent Developments
- Adventus Technology Inc
- Alcon, Inc.
- Apeliotus Ophthalmics
- Auburn University
- Axcelon Biopolymers Corp.
- Bar-Ilan University
- Bausch & Lomb Incorporated
- Belfanti - Fureder - Meidl technisches Buro f Elektro u Haustechnik GmbH
- Bionic Vision Australia
- Body Orga
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnf5f8/vision_care