DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pcjvn/partial_seizure) has announced the addition of the "Partial Seizure - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Partial Seizure, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Partial Seizure and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Partial Seizure Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Partial Seizure - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Partial Seizure - Comparative Analysis
- Partial Seizure - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Partial Seizure - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Partial Seizure - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Partial Seizure - Products under Development by Companies
- Partial Seizure - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Partial Seizure - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Advicenne Pharma
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc.
- Eisai Co., Ltd.
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- SciFluor Life Sciences, LLC
- SK Biopharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- UCB S.A.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9pcjvn/partial_seizure