DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xttzk2/peripheral) has announced the addition of the "Peripheral Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Peripheral Neuropathic Pain, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Peripheral Neuropathic Pain and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Peripheral Neuropathic Pain - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Peripheral Neuropathic Pain - Comparative Analysis
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain - Products under Development by Companies
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Peripheral Neuropathic Pain - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- AnaBios Corporation
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Eli Lilly and Company
- GW Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Nektar Therapeutics
- Phosphagenics Limited
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xttzk2/peripheral