DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4vprmv/ewing_sarcoma) has announced the addition of the "Ewing Sarcoma - Pipeline Review, H2 2015" report to their offering.
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Ewing Sarcoma, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Ewing Sarcoma and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Key Topics Covered:
- Ewing Sarcoma Overview
- Therapeutics Development
- Pipeline Products for Ewing Sarcoma - Overview
- Pipeline Products for Ewing Sarcoma - Comparative Analysis
- Ewing Sarcoma - Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Ewing Sarcoma - Therapeutics under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Ewing Sarcoma - Pipeline Products Glance
- Late Stage Products
- Clinical Stage Products
- Early Stage Products
- Ewing Sarcoma - Products under Development by Companies
- Ewing Sarcoma - Products under Investigation by Universities/Institutes
- Ewing Sarcoma - Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development
- Cebiotex, S.L.
- EntreChem, S.L.
- Exelixis, Inc.
- Gradalis Inc.
- Kolltan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- NanoSmart Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Nanovalent Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- NantKwest, Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Oncomatryx Biopharma, S.L.
- Recombio S.L
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Sigma-Tau S.p.A.
- Tesaro, Inc.
- Tokalas, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4vprmv/ewing_sarcoma