DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3mb72g/genital) has announced the addition of the "Genital Herpes-Pipeline Insights, 2016" report to their offering.
Genital Herpes-Pipeline Insights, 2016 provides in depth insights on the pipeline drugs and their development activities around the Genital Herpes. The report covers the product profiles in various stages of development including Discovery, Pre-clinical, IND, Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Preregistration.
Report covers the product clinical trials information and other development activities including technology, licensing, collaborations, acquisitions, fundings, patent and USFDA & EMA designations details.
The report also provides detailed information on the discontinued and dormant drugs that have gone inactive over the years for Genital Herpes.
The report also assesses the Genital Herpes therapeutics by Monotherapy, Combination products, molecule type and Route of Administration.
- The report provides competitive pipeline landscape of Genital Herpes
- The report provides pipeline products under drug profile section which includes product description, MOA, licensors & collaborators, development partner and chemical information
- Coverage of the Genital Herpes pipeline on the basis of target, MOA, route of administration, technology involved and molecule type
- The report reviews key players involved in the therapeutics development for Genital Herpes and also provide company profiling
- The report also gives the information of dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from preregistration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- Provides pipeline assessment by monotherapy and combination therapy products, stage of development and molecule type
Key Topics Covered:
- Genital Herpes Overview
- Genital Herpes Pipeline Therapeutics
- Genital Herpes Therapeutics under Development by Companies
- Genital Herpes Filed and Phase III Products
- Comparative Analysis
- Genital Herpes Phase II Products
- Genital Herpes Phase I and IND Filed Products
- Genital Herpes Discovery and Pre-Clinical Stage Products
- Genital Herpes - Therapeutics Assessment
- Assessment by Monotherapy Products
- Assessment by Combination Products
- Assessment by Route of Administration
- Assessment by Molecule Type
- Genital Herpes - Discontinued Products
- Genital Herpes - Dormant Products
- Companies Involved in Therapeutics Development for Genital Herpes
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3mb72g/genital