DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzckds/mice_model_market) has announced the addition of the "Mice Model Market by Type, Technology, Disease, Service & Care Products - Analysis & Global Forecast to 2020" report to their offering.
The growth of the overall market can be contributed to ongoing innovations in mice model, continuous support in the form of investments and grants, and personalized medicine fueling the demand for personalized humanized mice model are some of the factors driving the growth of the market.
In addition to this, various associations propelling the development of embryonic stem cells and knockout and mutant mice, and increase in R&D activities in pharmaceutical industries are further stimulating the market growth. In the coming years, the mice model market is expected to witness the highest growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region.
The high growth in the region can be attributed to less stringent regulations on the use of animal models for research in the region, international alliances for R&D activities in China, growth in regenerative medicine, biomedical, and medical research in Japan, growing presence of global players, development of bioclusters to boost biotechnology industry in India, ongoing biomedical research activities in Australia, and rising pharmaceutical and biotechnology R&D activities.
North America is expected to account for the largest share of the global mice model market. North America's leadership in the market can be attributed to the revised funding plans by NIH to enhance reproducibility of results, rising demands for monoclonal antibody production, continued and responsible use of animals ensured by animal care organizations, rising preclinical activities by CROs and pharmaceutical companies, and growing stem cell research in Canada.
Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (U.S.), The Jackson Laboratory (U.S.), Taconic Biosciences, Inc. (U.S.), Envigo (U.K.), Covance, Inc. (U.S.), Janvier Labs France), Harbour Antibodies BV (Netherlands), Transgenic, Inc. (Japan), genOway SA (France), and SAGE Labs, Inc. (U.S.) are some of the key players in the mice model market worldwide.
Scope of the Report:
This research report categorizes the global mice model market into the following segments:
Mice Model Market, by Type
- Inbred Mice
- Genetically Modified Mice (Knockout/ Knock-in)
- Conditioned/Surgically Modified Mice
- Hybrid/Congenic Mice
- Outbred Mice
- Spontaneous Mutant Mice
Mice Model Market, by Technology
- Embryonic Stem Cell Injection
- Nuclear Transferase
- Other Technologies (Genetically modified sperm-mediated gene transfer, Virus/Vector-mediated gene transfer, Liposome-mediated DNA & Electroporation of DNA, Biolistics, and CRISPR/Cas9, TALENs & ZFN)
Mice Model Market, by Disease
- Oncology Mice Model
- Mice model for Immunology and Inflammation Studies
- Mice model for Diabetes Studies
- Mice model for Cardiovascular Studies
- Mice model for Central Nervous System Studies
- Mice model for Metabolism and Regulation Studies
- Mice model for Other Disease Studies (Rare Diseases and Renal Disorders)
Mice Model Market, by Service
- Breeding Services
- Genetic Testing
- Model in licensing
- Other Services (Surgical, Line Rescue, In Vivo Pharmacology Services )
Mice Care Products Market, by Type
- Other products (Gnotobiotic Equipment, Water Systems, Accessories)
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc.
- Covance, Inc.
- Genoway SA
- Harbour Antibodies Bv
- Ingenious Targeting Laboratory
- Janvier Labs
- Sage Labs, Inc. (A Subsidiary of Horizon Discovery Group PLC)
- Taconic Biosciences, Inc.
- The Jackson Laboratory
- Transgenic, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pzckds/mice_model_market