DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fkwcm/analysis_of_the) has announced the addition of the "Analysis of the Brazilian Total Telecommunications Services Market" report to their offering.
Market sizing and forecasts for all main services in the Telecom market, including client segmentation (Residential, SMB and Corporate) and technology. Detailed market share analysis of each service in each segment. Qualitative analysis on competitive structure, challenges, drivers & restraints for growth, trends and regulatory issues.
- Causes for this drop are related to decreasing mobile termination rates, cost reduction initiatives by consumer and enterprises due to the economic situation, as well as substitution for other types of communication, such as messaging and unified communication & collaboration solutions.
- The Data communications growth is driven by Dedicated Internet, IP VPN MPLS and Metro Ethernet. However, as the Corporate segment becomes increasingly saturated, VAS and IT services become the focus of Telcos.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the trends in the market, regarding technology, competition, consumer demands, and the economy?
- How are the residential, SMB, and corporate segments performing?
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- Which telecommunications services present the highest growth opportunities from 2014 to 2020?
- What are the most important regulatory issues affecting telecommunications services in Brazil?
- What are the main industry restraints that operators will face until 2020?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Key Findings
3. Market Engineering Measurements
- Market Overview
4. Market Definitions
- Drivers and Restraints - Total Market
- Forecasts and Trends - Total Market
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis - Total Market
- Residential Segment Analysis
- SMB Segment Analysis
- Corporate Segment Analysis
- Region Analysis
- Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
- The Last Word
5. List of Exhibits
- América Móvil
- Telefonica VIVO
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7fkwcm/analysis_of_the