DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5jfxqq/dealing_with) has announced the addition of the "Dealing with Difficult People (London, UK - 5th of October, 2016)" conference to their offering.
At one time or another we all come across, and have to deal with, difficult people in our working lives. Dealing badly with the situation can often cause friction or even make our working day a misery. This programme will help you pre-empt challenging situations and give you coping strategies take control of the situation.
Key benefits of attending this seminar:
- Discover why people are difficult
- Recognise classic profiles of difficult people
- How to pre-empt challenging situations and avoid escalation
- Enhance your own attributes
- Develop your coping strategies
- Improve your questioning and listening skills
- Damage limitation - how to lessen your own stress
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5jfxqq/dealing_with