DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3v63cz/saudi_arabia) has announced the addition of the "Saudi Arabia Digital TV Forecasts" report to their offering.
The oil crisis has hit Saudi Arabia, although the Kingdom has declared that it has deep enough financial reserves to ride out a long-term price cut for eight years.
Saudi Arabia achieved 100% digital TV penetration in 2015. About 84% of the 5.73 million TV households receive satellite signals, with the vast majority taking free-to-air channels.
Published in January 2016, the eight-page PDF and excel report comprises:
- Seven-page Digital TV Briefing PDF;
- One-page excel Digital TV Forecasts (see next pages);
- Four tables.
Forecasts (2010-2021) contain the following detail:
- Households (000)
- Digital cable subs/TV HH
- Stand-alone digital cable subs (000)
- Revenues (US$ million)
- Stand-alone IPTV revenues
- Satellite TV subscription revenues
- DTT subscription revs
- Subscription revenues
- Average Revenue Per User (ARPU - US$)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3v63cz/saudi_arabia