DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzqgwh/rat_model_market) has announced the addition of the "Rat Model Market by Type, Technology, Application, Service & Care Products - Forecasts to 2020" report to their offering.
This comprehensive report predicts that the global rat model market will reach a value of USD 602.3 Million by 2020, growing with a CAGR of 9.4% from 2015 to 2020. The market for rat model services is segmented into breeding, cryopreservation, quarantine, rederivation, genetic testing, model in-licensing, and other services (surgical and line rescue). The breeding services market held the largest share of the services market in 2014 and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered:
Rat Model Market, by Type:
- Conditioned/Surgically Modified
Rat Model Market, by Technology:
- Embryonic Stem Cell Injection
- Nuclear Transferase Technology
Rat Model Market, by Application:
- Immunology & Inflammation
- Central Nervous System
Rat Model Market, by Service:
- Genetic Testing
- Model In-licensing
- Other Services (Surgical and Line Rescue)
Rat Model Market, by Region:
- North America - U.S., Canada
- Europe - Germany, U.K., France, Russia, Rest of Europe
Asia-Pacific - China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific, RoW
Rat Care Products Market, by Segment:
- Biomedical Research Models, Inc.
- Charles River Laboratories, Inc.
- Covance, Inc.
- Genoway S.A.
- Harlan Laboratories, Inc.
- Janvier Labs
- Sage Labs
- Taconic Biosciences, Inc.
- Transposagen Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Transviragen, Inc.
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Share Analysis, By Key Players
6 Market Size
7 Geographic Analysis
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jzqgwh/rat_model_market