AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--EnGenius Technologies, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance, versatile networking and telecommunications solutions for businesses and consumers, will introduce its new Neutron Series Distributed Network Management Solution to technology education professionals this week at the TCEA 2016 Convention and Exposition (booth 216).
The Neutron Series Distributed Network Management Solution is a highly-scalable managed wireless LAN solution that makes it easy and affordable to deploy and centrally manage a high-performance, secure wireless network throughout a campus, or even across multiple campuses in a school district. Addressing the tight budget concerns of many K-12 school districts, the Neutron Series requires no licensing or subscription fees to monitor or manage its products, lowering operating expenses and freeing up budgets for other education initiatives.
Key Features and Benefits that Enhance Learning and Reduce Costs for K-12 Schools:
- High-Performance Networking – A comprehensive portfolio of high-performance indoor and outdoor wireless access points provides speed, range and reliability in classrooms and throughout the campus to maximize the performance of mobile devices in high-density environments.
- Highly Scalable – Easily manage a few or 1000+ access points and switches to support 10,000+ concurrent users on an unlimited number of networks distributed throughout a campus or over multiple campuses across the city or county. Neutron Series APs can be quickly and easily added to the network as digital learning initiatives expand the number of devices on the network or demand additional bandwidth for advanced applications.
- Flexibility – Powerful, intuitive ezMaster Network Management software makes it easy to centrally manage unlimited APs locally at the school site, or remotely via the Cloud from the district office.
- Ease-of-Deployment – Easy-to-use web interface, simplified management and one-click updates make it easy to deploy and manage a Neutron Series network without extensive IT experience. Gigabit PoE Switches enable access points to be mounted in out-of-reach locations where power outlets are not available.
- Lower CAPEX and Lower OPEX – EnGenius’ products deliver enterprise-class performance at affordable price points and EnGenius does not charge any licensing or subscription fees. This drastically lowers capital and operational expenses to free up budgetary resources for use in other technology learning initiatives.
For more information about EnGenius’ solutions for K-12 schools, visit www.engeniustech.com/k12. EnGenius offers technology education professionals a free Campus Wi-Fi Planning Guide and network design service. The company also offers a 30-Day Risk Free Trial that allows IT professionals to try and evaluate the Neutron Series solution.
The EnGenius Neutron Series Distributed Network Management Solution is available via authorized retailers, distributors and value-added resellers. For more information on EnGenius Technologies and its families of long-range wired and wireless datacom and telecom products visit www.engeniustech.com or follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
About EnGenius Technologies
Established in 1999, EnGenius Technologies, Inc., is a US-based industry expert in wireless communications and radio frequency (RF) technology, delivering feature-rich, long-range wireless communications technology for voice and data. The versatility and performance of the company's solutions lower total cost of ownership, increase productivity and maximize return on investment.
EnGenius’ growing portfolio of networking solutions, including Gigabit PoE switches, indoor and outdoor wireless networking products, and IP cameras for business, delivers long-range connectivity, robust feature sets and versatility for class-leading performance at affordable price points.
The leader in premise mobility communications, EnGenius’ cordless business telephone systems and portable handsets deliver extremely long-range and reliable connectivity outdoors, throughout multi-story buildings and in complex environments. Whether using the FreeStyl system in an office setting or the durable, scalable DuraFon system in larger, complex environments, EnGenius phone systems enhance productivity and enable mobility throughout business properties.