BOULDER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--VictorOps, the real-time incident management company for DevOps teams, today announced the availability of both VictorOps Standard and VictorOps Enterprise to support organizations of all sizes. The new products provide on-call teams with a virtual environment where they can resolve incidents quickly and seamlessly regardless of location or device. Unlike other offerings currently in market, both products support the entirety of the DevOps incident lifecycle by allowing teams to prepare for, react to and recover from each incident.
“Our customer base is dramatically moving toward large-scale, enterprise rollouts, often involving huge segments of their software teams,” said Joni Klippert, Vice President, Product, VictorOps. “Both products provide basic alerting as well as collaborative problem solving, making the entire process easier for on-call teams from first alert to final retrospective. However, our Enterprise tier specifically addresses the needs of companies with large on-call teams that require advanced incident routing and automated documentation.”
In addition to the all of the functionality included in VictorOps Standard, VictorOps Enterprise features include:
- The Transmogrifier - Users can maintain and append continuous documentation to alarms, quiet alert noise and assign route keys to page the appropriate people based on alert content.
- Enterprise Integrations - In addition to the more than 50 integrations available in VictorOps Standard, VictorOps Enterprise users will have access to integrations with StatusPage.io, designed to inform internal stakeholders of IT/Ops issues, and ServiceNow, which allows for integration with legacy incident management and reporting practices.
- Single Sign On (SSO) - This feature enables more efficient user management for large organizations.
- Built-In Voice Conferencing - Users can open a bridge and talk to all the right people inside the application with just a few clicks, while capturing call information for SLA and post-mortem reporting.
- Unlimited API Calls - Users have unlimited access to VictorOps’ newly released public API endpoints to build custom solutions for their organization. VictorOps Standard includes 500 API calls per month.
- Advanced Reporting - In addition to the post-mortem reporting included in VictorOps Standard, VictorOps Enterprise users have access to advanced user metrics and incident frequency reports detailing their noisiest alarms.
- Premium Success Management - VictorOps is dedicated to providing all customers with exceptional support. Those customers leveraging the Enterprise solution will receive added support to ensure both the roll-out and utilization of the advanced features of the product are seamless.
“Over the last year our customer base has been instrumental in the development and validation of these features,” said Klippert. “As a result, we decided to upgrade all existing customers to our top tier of service, VictorOps Enterprise, at no additional cost.”
Users that need more features than those included in VictorOps Enterprise can contact a sales representative to incorporate custom add-ons, which include:
- Custom Onboarding & Implementation
- DevOps Training and Education
- Custom Service-Level Agreements
- Accessibility for Internal Non-Technical Audiences
VictorOps Standard is available for $29 per user, per month and VictorOps Enterprise for $49 per user, per month. For access to the product or to learn more visit www.victorops.com/pricing/ or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
VictorOps is the real-time incident management platform focusing on incident lifecycle management and collaboration for IT and DevOps teams. The solution combines the power of people and data to solve IT problems in real-time. The VictorOps platform seamlessly orchestrates team situational awareness, incident creation, escalation, notification, and remediation with team members regardless of physical location or time of day. Privately held, VictorOps is backed by Costanoa Venture Capital and Foundry Group. For more information, visit www.victorops.com and follow the company on Twitter @VictorOps.