STOCKHOLM--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News:
Dustin Group AB (STO:DUST)
• Net sales for the quarter increased 2.7 per cent to SEK 2,124 million (2,068).
• Organic growth in fixed exchange rates was 2.5 per cent (12.0).
• Gross margin increased to 14.8 per cent (14.2).
• Operating profit amounted to SEK 87 million (69).
• Adjusted EBITA increased to SEK 105 million (97).
• Items affecting comparability totalled a negative SEK 2 million (neg: 11).
• Profit for the period amounted to SEK 77 million (31).
• Earnings per share, before and after dilution, including discontinued operations amounted to SEK 1.01 (0.48).
• Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 199 million (neg: 69).
• Net debt in relation to adjusted EBITDA in the past 12-month period was 2.3 (2.8).
Financial key ratios
|SEK million||Q 1 15/16||Q 1 14/15||Q 2 14/15–Q1 15/16||Full-year 14/15|
|Organic sales growth (%)||2.5||12.0||-||5.7|
|Gross margin (%)||14.8||14.2||14.2||14.1|
|Operating profit (EBIT)||86.8||68.8||236.0||218.0|
|Adjusted EBITA margin (%)||4.9||4.7||4.5||4.5|
|Profit for the period||76.9||31.5||170.4||125.0|
|Earnings per share, before and after dilution, (SEK)*||1.01||0.48||2.30||1.75|
|Cash flow from operating activities||199.0||-69.5||327.1||58.6|
|Net debt/adjusted EBITDA (multiple)||-||-||2.3||2.8|
|Return on equity (%)||-||-||12.3||9.4|
* In order to obtain comparability between the periods, the average number of shares has been recalculated based on historic figures.
This information is such that Dustin Group AB (publ) is required to disclose in accordance with the Swedish Financial Instruments Trading Act and/or the Swedish Securities Market Act. The information was submitted for publication at 08:00 CET on January 19, 2016.
Dustin is one of the leading Nordic resellers of IT products and additional services to companies, the public sector and private individuals. Having its core business within e-commerce, Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturer’s large selection and the customer’s needs where Dustin’s employees help customers find the right solution for their needs.
Dustin is a one-stop-shop that offers approximately 200,000 products with associated services, functions and solutions. The operation is conducted in Sweden, Denmark, Norway and Finland.
Dustin has more than 900 employees. Sales during the 2014/15 financial year amounted to approximately SEK 7.9 billion. More than 90 per cent of Dustin’s income derives from the corporate market with a focus on small and medium companies. Dustin is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and has its head office in Nacka in Stockholm.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com