DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9m89lz/crohns_disease) has announced the addition of the "Crohn's Disease Forecast in 8 Major Markets 2016-2026" report to their offering.
This report provides the current prevalent population for Crohn's disease across 8 Major Markets split by gender and 5-year age cohort. Along with the current prevalence, the report also contains a disease overview of the risk factors, disease diagnosis and prognosis along with specific variations by geography and ethnicity.
Providing a value-added level of insight from the author's analysis team, several of the main symptoms and co-morbidities of Crohn's have been quantified and presented alongside the overall prevalence figures. These sub-populations within the main disease are also included at a country level across the 10-year forecast snapshot.
This report is built using data and information sourced from the proprietary Epiomic patient segmentation database.
Benefits of this Report:
- Able to quantify patient populations in global Crohn's disease's market to target the development of future products, pricing strategies and launch plans.
- Gain further insight into the prevalence of the subdivided types of Crohn's disease and identify patient segments with high potential.
- Delivery of more accurate information for clinical trials in study sizing and realistic patient recruitment for various countries.
- Provide a level of understanding on the impact from specific co-morbid conditions on Crohn's disease's prevalent population.
2. Cause of the Disease
3. Risk Factors & Prevention
4. Diagnosis of the Disease
5. Variation by Geography/Ethnicity
6. Disease Prognosis & Clinical Course
7. Key Co-morbid Conditions /Features Associated with the Disease
8. Methodology for Quantification of Patient Numbers
9. Top-Line Prevalence for Crohn's Disease
10. Features of Crohn's Disease Patients
11. Associated Conditions of Crohn's Disease
12. Abbreviations and Acronyms used in the Report
13. Patient-Based Offering
14. Online Pricing Data and Platforms
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9m89lz/crohns_disease