DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6xs2nz/baby_food_in_the) has announced the addition of Canadean Ltd's new report "Baby Food in the USA 2015" to their offering.
In 2014 the value of the US baby food market experienced a decline of 5.6% over the last six years. The market has been hard hit by a decline in the number of births up to 2014 when a small upturn occurred as well as by the adverse economic climate. In addition to lower births and lower incomes the baby milks sector which accounts for some 75.3% of value sales in the total baby food market has been affected by the consistently increasing number of mothers who breastfeed.
Key Topics Covered:
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research fieldwork market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features and developments segmentation per capita trends and the various manufacturers and brands.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Benefits of this Report:
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.- Analyze current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Abbott Nutrition
- Gerber Products Co - Nestlé Nutrition
- Mead Johnson Nutritionals
- Beech Nut Nutrition Corp (Hero)
- The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
1 Executive Summary
2 Background to the Market
3 Market Profile
5 The Suppliers
6 Foreign Trade
7 The Future
8 Economic Background
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6xs2nz/baby_food_in_the