DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qprr3c/2016_u_s) has announced the addition of the "2016 U.S. Infectious Disease Testing in Hospitals, Labs, Blood Banks and Point-of-Care/POC Locations" report to their offering.
This new report is a strategic analysis of major business opportunities emerging in the infectious disease testing market during the next five years. The report examines key US market trends; reviews current and emerging assays; analyzes potential applications of innovative diagnostic technologies; forecasts volume and sales for over 100 infectious disease tests performed in hospitals, blood banks, commercial laboratories, physician offices, public health, ER, OR, ICU, cancer clinics, ambulatory care centers, surgery centers, nursing homes, and birth centers; provides test volume estimates by method (molecular, serology/immunodiagnostics, culture/microscopy); and profiles leading players and potential market entrants.
Key Topics Covered:
- Review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth and major suppliers.
Current and Emerging Products:
- In-depth examination of over 100 major diseases, including their etiology, current diagnostic tests, vaccines, drugs and market needs.
- Review of major analyzers used for infectious disease testing, including their operating characteristics, features and selling prices.
- Assessment of molecular diagnostic, monoclonal antibody, immunoassay, and other technologies and their potential applications for infectious disease testing.
- Global listings of companies developing or marketing infectious disease diagnostic products by individual test.
- Strategic assessments of major suppliers and emerging market entrants, including their sales, product portfolios, marketing tactics, collaborative arrangements and new products in R&D.
Contains 1,060 pages and 192 tables
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- ID Biomedical/GSK
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher/Life Technology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qprr3c/2016_u_s.