DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctvt4r/ge_strategic) has announced the addition of the "GE: Strategic Direction, Marketing Tactics, Technological Capabilities, and Business Challenges in the Global Diagnostic Imaging Industry" company profile to their offering.
This new report provides insightful analysis of GE capabilities, goals and strategies in the global diagnostic imaging market. The report presents a worldwide strategic overview of the diagnostic imaging market.
Key Topics Covered:
- Estimates of the market size and growth.
- Sales forecasts by geographic region and modality.
- Review of the U.S. and international technological, regulatory, economic, demographic and social trends with potentially significant impact on the diagnostic imaging industry during the next five years.
- Analysis of major geographic regions, including North America, Europe, Japan and Latin America.
- Discussion of trends in X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, PET, PACS and other technologies.
The analysis of GE includes:
- Business, new product development, and marketing strategies.
- Anticipated acquisitions, joint ventures, and divestitures.
- The U.S. and international sales force size in major geographic regions.
- Selling options, including rental plans, leasing and others.
- Promotional tactics, e.g., pricing, discounts, advertising, trade shows, seminars, product literature, newsletters, etc.
- System service and support.
Internally developed and acquired diagnostic imaging and related
technologies, including X-ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine,
PET, PACS, and others.
Contains 52 pages and 5 tables
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ctvt4r/ge_strategic