DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2lg8k/2016_european) has announced the addition of the "2016 European Molecular Blood Typing, Grouping and Infectious Disease NAT Market: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK--Emerging Technologies, Sales Forecasts, Supplier Shares, Competitive Strategies" report to their offering.
This comprehensive five-country report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate emerging opportunities in the European molecular blood banking market during the next five years, and assist industry executives in developing effective business, new product development and marketing strategies.
The report explores future marketing and technological trends in major European countries (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK); provides test volume and sales forecasts by market segment/test location; compares features of major automated and semi-automated molecular and immunohematology analyzers; profiles leading and emerging competitors; and identifies specific product and market opportunities facing suppliers during the next five years.
Market Segmentation Analysis:
- Comprehensive market segmentation analysis, including review of the market dynamics, trends, structure, size, growth, and key suppliers, by country.
- Test volume and sales forecasts for over 40 blood typing, grouping and infectious disease screening tests, including NAT, by country and market segment.
Current and Emerging Products:
- Analysis of current and emerging molecular blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT screening assays.
- Review of automated and semi-automated molecular and immunohematology analyzers.
- Assessment of current and emerging technologies, and their potential applications for the blood banking market.
- Comprehensive lists of companies developing or marketing new technologies and products, by test.
- New product development opportunities for molecular blood typing, grouping and infectious disease NAT assays and instrumentation with significant market appeal.
- Alternative market penetration strategies.
Potential market entry barriers and risks.
Contains 630 pages and 152 tables
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- CellMark Forensics/LabCorp
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostic
- Proteome Sciences
Thermo Fisher/Life Technologies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/n2lg8k/2016_european