DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pt26k5/the_cards_and) has announced the addition of the "The Cards and Payments Industry in China: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019" report to their offering.
The 'The Cards and Payments Industry in China: Emerging Trends and Opportunities to 2019' report provides detailed analysis of market trends in China's cards and payments industry. It provides values and volumes for a number of key performance indicators in the industry, including check payments, credit transfers, payment cards and cash transactions during the review period (2010-2014).
Key Topics Covered:
- Current and forecast values for each market in China's cards and payments industry, including debit cards, credit and charge cards. It also includes detailed analysis of the prepaid cards market.
- Detailed insights into payment instruments including check payments, credit transfers, checks, payment cards and cash transactions. It also, includes an overview of the country's key alternative payment instruments.
- Analysis of various market drivers and regulations governing China's cards and payments industry.
- Detailed analysis of strategies adopted by banks and other institutions to market debit, credit and charge cards.
Benefits of this Report:
- Make strategic business decisions, using top-level historic and forecast market data, related to China's cards and payments industry and each market within it.
- Understand the key market trends and growth opportunities in China's cards and payments industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in China's cards and payments industry.
- Agricultural Bank of China
- China Construction Bank
- Industrial and Commercial Bank of China
- Bank of China
- Bank of Communications
- China UnionPay
1 Definitions and Methodology
2 Key Facts and Events
3 Executive Summary
4 Payment Instruments
5 Regulations in the Cards and Payments Industry
6 Analysis of Cards and Payments Industry Drivers
7 Market Segmentation and New Product Launches
8 Payment Cards
9 Debit Cards
10 Credit Cards
11 Charge Cards
12 Commercial Cards
13 Card Issuers
14 Prepaid Cards
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pt26k5/the_cards_and