DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnqlgw/benchmarking) has announced the addition of the "Benchmarking Global Mining Equipment Suppliers, 2015" report to their offering.
This report examines the global performance of 10 major heavy mobile equipment suppliers: Caterpillar, Joy Global, Komatsu, Hitachi, Sandvik, Atlas Copco, Volvo, Liebherr, BEML and L&T. Each of these companies had significant growth through the mining super-cycle from 2007 to 2012. Yet they now face challenging market conditions amid slumping commodity markets and a global reduction in capital expenditure.
Key Topics Covered:
- Review of the financial performance of each company.
- Review of global customer satisfaction, with satisfaction ratings from 16 factors, covering cost factors, supplier attributes and product attributes.
Rankings of the leading suppliers for each equipment type, with
respondents indicating who they viewed as the top suppliers for
trucks, excavators, loaders, shovels, dozers, drills, continuous
miners, engines, tyres, pumps and mining software.
Benefits of this Report:
- Review the performance of the main equipment suppliers
- Understand who the market currently sees as the leading suppliers, and why
- Develop successful sales and marketing strategies based on current performance of suppliers
- Atlas Copco
- Ingersoll Rand
- Boart Longyear
1 Executive Summary
2 Supplier Financial Performance
3 Leading OEMs by Type of equipment
4 Key Factors in Winning Business
5 Customer Satisfaction Benchmarking for Leading Equipment Suppliers
6 Supplier Benchmarking by Key Factor
7 Action Points and Recommendations
8 Appendix I
9 Appendix II
10 Appendix III
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnqlgw/benchmarking