DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vx4lgp/severe_combined) has announced the addition of the "Severe Combined Immune Deficiency (SCID) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015" report to their offering.
Our clinical trial report, Severe Combined Immune Deficiency (SCID) Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2015" provides an overview of Severe Combined Immune Deficiency (SCID) clinical trials scenario. This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Severe Combined Immune Deficiency (SCID). It includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the globe.
Key Topics Covered:
- The report provides a snapshot of the global clinical trials landscape
- Report provides top level data related to the clinical trials by Region, Country (G7 & E7), Trial Status, Trial Phase, Sponsor Type and End point status
- The report reviews top companies involved and enlists all trials (Trial title, Phase, and Status) pertaining to the company
- The report provides all the unaccomplished trials (Terminated, Suspended and Withdrawn) with reason for unaccomplishment
- The Report provides enrollment trends for the past five years
Report provides latest news for the past three months
Benefits of this Report:
- Assists in formulating key business strategies with regards to investment
- Helps in identifying prominent locations for conducting clinical trials which saves time and cost
- Provides top level analysis of Global Clinical Trials Market which helps in identifying key business opportunities
- Supports understanding of trials count and enrollment trends by country in global therapeutics market
- Aids in interpreting the success rates of clinical trials by providing a comparative scenario of completed and uncompleted (terminated, suspended or withdrawn) trials
Facilitates clinical trial assessment of the indication on a global,
regional and country level
- Sigma-Tau S.p.A.
- Parexel International Corporation
- Orphan Technologies Ltd
- Miltenyi Biotec GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Chimerix, Inc.
- Bio Products Laboratory Limited
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vx4lgp/severe_combined