DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6t25c/insight_report) has announced the addition of the "Insight Report: Insuring Against Natural and Man-Made Catastrophes" report to their offering.
The Insight Report: Insuring Against Natural and Man-Made Catastrophe' analyzes the market for natural and man-made catastrophe insurance, in the midst of increasing frequency and severity of catastrophic incidents.
The report discusses in detail the efforts made by insurers and governments to fill the insurance 'gap' between economic and insured losses, signifying global opportunities for the insurance industry. Insurers, government and multilateral organizations are making a concerted effort to confront challenges in the catastrophe insurance market through a process of product innovation and deployment of new technologies.
Key Topics Covered:
- Insights into the key market trends in natural and man-made catastrophe insurance.
- Analysis of the causes behind high economic and insured losses, and the rising insurance gap in catastrophe insurance market.
- An overview of the nature of natural and man-made risk. It focuses on man-made catastrophes such as cyber risk and terrorist attacks.
Benefits of this Report:
- Develop insights into the current developments in the catastrophe insurance market.
- Gain an understanding of the scale of economic and insured losses due to natural and man-made catastrophes.
- Gain insights into how initiatives taken by insurers, government and multilateral institutions, are contributing to the development of catastrophe insurance.
Understand the use of catastrophe bonds as an alternative source of
capital, reducing insurers' dependence on traditional reinsurance.
- Aon Affinity
1 Executive Summary
2 Emerging Dynamics of Catastrophe Insurance
3 Trends in Natural Catastrophes
4 Trends in Man-Made Catastrophes
5 Roles of the Government and Multilateral Organizations
6 The Catastrophe Bond Market
7 Bridging the Gap in Catastrophe Insurance
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6t25c/insight_report